NH Farm Bureau Business Supporter Membership
The NHFB Business Supporter Program is an opportunity for the businesses serving the NH Agricultural Community to support Farm Bureau’s mission: Supporting NH Agriculture.
- NHFB has a full time Policy Director, who works to monitor and shape all state legislative action that will have an effect on agriculture and assists members with compliance issues.
- NHFB is part of American Farm Bureau. American Farm Bureau works to monitor and shape federal legislation that effects agriculture and rural life.
- NHFB works closely with NH Ag in the Classroom helping to educate young people about agriculture.
- Ten County Farm Bureaus have local programs to support Agriculture Education.
Benefits of being a NHFB Business Supporter:
- A unique metal NHFB Business Supporter Sign for you to display. (see image below)
- Listing in our weekly e-newsletter, The Post.
- Listing in our bi-monthly print publication, The Communicator, mailed to all NHFB Members.
- Recognition at all ten NHFB Annual County Meetings and the NHFB Annual State Meeting
- Access to all NHFB Member Benefits, including:
- Discounts on American National Insurance policies: Special Farm Package, Business Owners Policy, and Auto
- Access to Health Insurance for qualifying members, Discounts on Grainger, Ford Motor Company, John Deere, Case IH, Caterpillar Equipment, AVIS & Budget Car Rentals, Choice Hotels, and Grasshopper Mowers
- Free prescription drug card and credit card processing services