NH Farm Bureau (NHFB) is seeking an individual to put together, as managing editor,
our award winning publication The Communicator and to manage our website. Could be
done as an independent contractor or as a part-time employee. Occasional statewide
travel and attendance at certain Farm Bureau events required. Writing a limited number
of press releases may also be required.
Skills and proficiencies sought:
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
- Ability to put together a publication from planning to printing including: design & layout, writing feature stories & news stories, and soliciting & working with advertisers. General copy-writing skills a plus.
- Ability to work with volunteer writers and photographers.
- Knowledge and experience managing a WordPress website.
- Photography experience or interest.
- Passion/knowledge/appreciation of agriculture/natural resource management a plus.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Please send cover letter (include what attracted you to apply), resume, and writing
samples to: Robert Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 295 Sheep Davis Road,
Concord, NH 03301. Candidates invited for an interview will be asked to provide a
portfolio demonstrating their writing, publication creation experience, and graphic design